Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fit Bit Versa 2 Wont Power On , very Dissappointed

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Fit Bit versa 2 that was a gift from my husband , It was purchased May of 2019, love the watch and its features , but recently it will not power on even if it was on the docking charger over night, At first I thought my battery was dead because it did once before and my husband reset it according to the instructions on resetting the device and it turned on/rebooted fine. I woke up yesterday morning and removed it from the charging charging cradle and it would not power up, my husband tried to reset it again with no prevail. I'am very disappointed, the device is not even a year old, and for a person on a set income it was not cheap . What can I do now ? I like the device but at this point feel like is was a mistake to purchase this item. We tried calling the customer service number to find out a solution and were not able to get a hold of anyone. Can anyone please help me or guide me it what the next process is ? or am I just out of luck ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Celiz23 As it seems you were not successful with the factory reset, indeed you need Customer Support's help. Here's the link to Customer Support page where you can find other means of contacting them. I would try LIVE Chat if I were you.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Celiz23 As it seems you were not successful with the factory reset, indeed you need Customer Support's help. Here's the link to Customer Support page where you can find other means of contacting them. I would try LIVE Chat if I were you.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes