Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Versa screen has froze and won't turn back on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

my fitbit screen went all blurry yesterday and froze so I couldn't use it - then when the battery ran out I charged it but it won't turn back on 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@el94x Have you tried wiping the charging contacts with alcohol and charging from USB port on your computer? If after doing that, you still cannot boot your fitbit, I would recommend contacting Customer Support to guide you through the next steps.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine just did the same thing! I powered it off (no fitbit logo appeared) and now it won't power on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JonesLovesDogs have you tried rebooting it several times (press and hold the left and bottom right buttons until Fitbit logo appears)? If this doesn't help, try pressing all buttons for a long time (up to 3 min).

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes
Customer service took care of.me, thank you!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community forums @el94x and @JonesLovesDogs! Thanks for sharing the issue that you've encountered with your Fitbit not turning on again. I appreciate the details you both provided. In this kind of cases following the steps @Marrrmaduke kindly provided (cleaning contacts and restarting, may work. Please note that you have to leave the Versa charging for at least two hours. 

@JonesLovesDogs I'm happy to heart that you contacted Customer Service and that they took care of you, @el94x please let me know if you were able to solve the issue or if you need me to create a case for you with our support team. 

Do not hesitate to contact me if you need anything else. Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes