Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Feedback. Happy with my Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My entry to the Fitbit world is new. It has been shaky, and I previously posted a less-than-glowing comment.

Last week I bought a Blaze. I got it home, but it did not work. Disappointed, I rushed back to the store the next day to replace it. But the Blaze was out of stock & apparently discontinued. I decided to pay extra and upgrade to the Versa.

The excitment of the upgrade was dashed when the clockface gallery in the app was frozen, and my installed clockface locked me out pending payment. I had not read the small print regarding the cost of clockfaces. I'd assumed such things were included with expensive tech.

But all is sorted. Fitbit seems to have fixed the clockface gallery and I have learned to choose free clockfaces. So now I'm excited to begin my relationship with my lovely new Versa.

Thank you Fitbit for being so quick to fix the app (was not hopeful, but you came through). And to make up for my previous cranky post, I am very happy with my new Versa now. I think i'm going to love it!

Moderator edit: added label

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Glad you are liking it!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Lovely to read your post! I am glad things are settling down for you. The clock face thing is a bit of a challenge till you work it out, but was exacerbated by the gallery problems. Happy tracking!

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer