Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit OS 2.1 - Versa Firmware Release (32.32.10.15)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 8/23/18:

Hey, everyone! Just wanted to thank you all for your participation in this thread. 

Since the majority of Versa users have successfully updated to OS 2.1.1 (v32.32.10.15) I have decided to close this topic from further comments. 

If you still have not updated your Versa to OS 2.1.1, check out this help article for how to update your device. Please complete this update so that you're prepared for the next release. 

If you are experiencing an issue with your Versa unrelated to the firmware-up process, I invite you to start a new topic on the Community or find a related topic. 

Thanks for all your feedback and contributions on this thread. We're looking forward to bringing you all the next Fitbit OS update! Smiley Happy

Fitbit Update 05/11/2018: We have released Fitbit OS 2.1 to 100% of Versa users (Firmware Version: 32.32.10.15).

Hi, everyone! Smiley Happy

I am excited to announce the release of Fitbit OS 2.1! (Firmware Version: 32.32.10.15)

We've started to roll out this update to 10% of Versa users. This is a progressive rollout, and all Versa users can expect to have it within a few weeks. We roll out releases in phases as a cautionary measure so that we can monitor performance closely and make adjustments if needed. 

WHAT’S NEW

Introducing quick replies. Send customized responses to text messages and messages from select messaging apps with your Fitbit watch. Note that this feature is currently only available on watches paired to an Android phone. For more information, see How do I respond to messages with my Fitbit watch?

WHAT’S FIXED

This release includes other bug fixes and improvements.

Step by step instructions for updating your Versa can be found here.

I recommend updating your Versa over a home Wi-Fi network as this can greatly reduce the time it can take to get set up. For more information on connecting your Versa to Wi-Fi, check out this article

If you run into any trouble updating your Versa, I can also recommend reviewing these troubleshooting tips

Looking forward to hearing everyone's feedback on the latest release. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
842 REPLIES 842

@FitDintheD thanks. After updating I've experienced similar issues, especially problems syncing and frequent disconnects. This seems to help me, perhaps give it a shot.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

thanks Marrrmaduke for the detailed tip, but man thats a lot to have to go through several times a week from what I'm seeing from other posts. not sure its worth it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
thanks Marrrmaduke for the detailed tip, but man thats a lot to have to go
through several times a week from what I'm seeing from other posts. not
sure its worth it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all,

My Fitbit versa won’t connec to my iPhone 7 since June 16.

3 days ago I did an update to 32.10.15 but still not able to connect my versa to my iPhone 7. iOS is also up to date!

Anyone having the same problems?

DeeDeeNL

Best Answer
0 Votes

It did not fix the HR issue.  I just got mine with the current firmware and the HR is totally off.  That's  NOT gonna help me with my weight loss goals....I do believe it's going back and I'll stick with my charge2 or go to Samsung gear.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had issues with syncing.  Once I updated my app, it all worked fine.  Just wish they'd fix the inaccurate heart rate issue.

Best Answer

@FitDintheD it seems like my Versa and I have been having a great week. Didn't have to perform the magic tricks. But I agree it's troublesome. I hope an update rolls out soon.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think what matters here is when are we gonna have a stable firmware version for our syncing issues and please tell us the specific name of it, not 3 or 4 ruling around all versa devices. And details of what new features is this gonna have not only solving errors. Text notifications bigger? replies on ios?, etc.

We are on 06/25, come on!  

Best Answer
You'll never get text reply in iOS is Apple that stops it not fitbit. Apple
is and always will be in their best interests and not those of the
customers.
Best Answer
Fitbit can always go the way that Pebble did. Replies go directly through your cell provider whether or not the text was a Text Message or an iMessage. They basically circumvented Apple in the process.

- Merg
Best Answer
I think what matters here is when are we gonna have a stable firmware version for our syncing
issues and please tell us the specific name of it, not 3 or 4 ruling around all versa
devices. And details of what new features is this gonna have not only solving errors.
Text notifications bigger? replies on ios?, etc. We are on 06/25, come on!

@SamanthaAnderso as @TheMerg said there are ways to do that, but they were only examples of community suggestions. Maybe in that case whatsapp default replies at least idc but give an extra push to the device on iOS it's more than necessary. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello guys! Thanks for your participation in the Community and for sharing the inconveniences you are experiencing with your Fitbit Versa. 

For those of you who have syncing issues after the Versa's Firmware update, and are using Android devices, I'd like you to confirm with me the following: 

- Syncing will get stuck? And when you repeat it, sync attempts to fail? 

- Syncing will stop working in the background for several hours at a time?

If you are going through those scenarios, then I suggest you to try to restart your phone and then try to force sync your Versa again. If that doesn't work, please follow the syncing troubleshooting steps in this help article. 

Now, for those that are experiencing battery draining issues with your Versa, either when using GPS or just when syncing, let me explain to your that our team is aware of this, however, there is a workaround that might work and that I'd like you to try: 

• Turn off all-day sync
  • Turn off reminders to move
  • Turn off always connected
  • Turn off keep-alive widget
  • Choose a clock face that only shows the time, date, and heart rate

In regards of iOS quick replies, we as moderators don't have a specific date for this option to be launched, so I can't confirm or denied that it will be available in the near future, but rest assure that as soon as I have news, I will post them here. 

In addition, I'd like to clarify that the fact that you have 2 different Firmware versions, should not affect the syncing on your Versa. Also, if you try a factory reset, all the information within the watch will be deleted but the Firmware version. Once you do it, you can't return to the precious one. And if you have heard another Firmware version beside the 32.32.10.15 and the  32.32.10.20, I'd like you to share with us where did you find it. 😉 If you have more questions about this, feel free to review this help article. 

Keep me posted if you have further questions guys! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Yay Fitbit - Any idea when the quick response will be available for the iOS paired versa? I don't want to buy an iWatch because I love love love Fitbit. 

Thanks!

Best Answer

just start use it yesterday but i can't get sleep detail Smiley Frustrated

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit has got this software and since it has my fitbit now have a few problems 

1. Bluetooth wont stay connected to phone - i have tried 2 phones

2. When my fitbit is connected to phone it now won't sync

3. my clock face that i had keeps going faulty and saying it doesn't support it anymore.

4.My fitbit wont connect probably to my phone or computer when trying to get a new clock face

Best Answer

how to put 32.32.10.20 to my Versa though ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello all, I hope you are doing fine.

I will be glad to help you with the issues you have mentioned:

If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I still got a couple thousand phatom steps while mine was charging. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I hope you have fixed the grossly inaccurate calorie burning tracker! I have burned 1500 calories already today. IN MY SLEEP, WITHOUT WEARING THE WATCH. There is no excuse for this level of failure for a $300 product designed to track your fitness! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If I am not wrong the tracker also takes into account the calories you burn while sleeping and resting. So may be the 1500 is for that.

But yes there are other genuine issues like Bluetooth connectivity drops and random step count increase that is not expected from a product worth 230 euros. Still waiting for a stable update !

Best Answer
0 Votes