Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa 2 Charger Worse Than Original

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is more of just a feedback post.  I have never been a fan of Fitbit's device chargers.  They are always too fidgety.  The original Fitbit Versa charger wasn't the worst (probably their best charger design yet) because it had the flat base that sat on the surface nicely.  But the Fitbit Versa 2 charger, what the heck happened here!?  It's no longer flat on the bottom so it doesn't sit nice on any surface.  The cable just sticks straight out the bottom so it causes more stress on the cable because it literally just sits on the cable.  It just baffles me that the design team came up with that and was like, yep that's good.  No it's not!  It's terrible!  The Galaxy Watch Active which is the competitor to the Versa, uses wireless charging, for the same price.  You just set the watch down on a charging pad and charge, easy.  Just my immediate thoughts when I got my Versa 2.

Best Answer
61 REPLIES 61

I just contacted Fitbit as I thought I had a missing part! I was gobsmacked when they said no that’s how it is!  What an awful design can’t believe someone actually thought this design was a great idea!!!! Worst design ever will try and see what the third party ones are like and but one of those from amazon 

Best Answer
Terrible charger. Have to balance it just right to keep the connectionSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer