Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa 2 and Charge 3 won't turn on or take a charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi 

My Wife and I both have FitBit devices. 
i have a Versa 2 and she has a Charge 3. 
My Versa lasted 13 months. It will no longer turn on or charge, screen is black. I have tried all of the recommended fixes. 
My wife’s Charge will no longer charge or turn on? It is 10 months old. 
I was offered a 25% discount when I called support, I doubt I will purchase another. I am down close to $500. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @TLM65, thank you for participating in our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 and your wife's Charge 3 stopped turning on and taking a charge. I'm also sorry to hear that your Versa 2 is no longer covered by the warranty. I totally understand how you feel about this and we appreciate your comments and feedback since this helps us to keep improving.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

This same thing happened to me! I took it off last night, put it in a safe spot and it’s dead this morning. Won’t turn on, take a charge or anything. I’ve only had this for about 3 months. I’m so disappointed.

Update! I called customer service and we did a reset. He had me hold the button on the left down for 10 seconds until the Fitbit icon showed up. It then was able to Turn on and sync. 

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Jenfa411, thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 won't turn on or take a charge. However, I'm glad to hear that our Support team assisted you and your Versa 2 is working properly now. Thank you for posting the update here.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes