Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa 2 won't turn on or take a charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all, I've had my Fitbit versa 2 for approx 2 weeks. I woke up today with the logo crashed on the screen. I held the left button down to try and reset it/switch it back on however i now just have a black screen. I've had it on charge all day and tried several times to so a factory reset (held left button down for aporox 30 seconds) but nothing at all is happening. I cant reset the watch as i cant get on the apps on the watch i literally have a black screen. Any one any advice?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Cmabbeyx, welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa 2 since it won't turn on or take a charge. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

I would like to know if your Fitbit Versa 2 vibrates when you put it on the charger.

In the meantime, try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article contains steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the rest.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,

Nope it doesn't vibrate. The screen remains blank. My partner has a fitbit versa 2 and i tried his charger to see if i had a faulty charger but that didnt work neither.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Cmabbeyx, due to the recent events, I apologize for the delayed response. However, I appreciate your response and the details requested.

I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they assisted you via phone. I'm so glad to hear that a solution was provided and you are back on track with a replacement unit.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes