Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa Lite not tracking active minutes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Once again my active minutes are not working. I did spinning for 52 minutes, and tracked it using my Fitbit versa. I tried manually putting it in, and nothing has happened. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @SunsetRunner, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. 

I've moved your post to Versa Smartwatches board so we can keep our forums organized.

I am sorry to hear your active minutes are not being tracked. I appreciate the additional details and I am here to help. As you know, the active minutes are awarded when the activity you're doing or logging is more strenuous than regular walking. For more information about how the active minutes are calculated, please see this help article: What are Active Zone Minutes or active minutes on my Fitbit device?

I recommend to restart your Fitbit Versa by following the steps from this help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

You can log the activity manually as described in How do I manually log exercises in the Fitbit app? Please check the distance and speed of your logged exercise to make sure you're awarded with the active minutes. 

Keep me posted on the outcome. I'll be around if you have any additional questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes