Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa, Samsung S10 and no Whatsapp notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since several weeks Whatsapp notifications aren't working anymore.

I tried everything with restarting/bluetooth disconnect/reïnstall the app etc.etc.

Now i even can't select Whatsapp anymore in the Fitbit app, it is grey and i can't select it anymore.

More people this problem?

Fitbit is not helping to solve it unfortunately. Only give standard solutions which don't work.

Was very happy for a few weeks with the Versa but now so dissappointed. Without these notifications it is just an activity tracker which i could have bought for very less money.

Anyone an idea?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@NLuser welcome to our Fitbit Community! Since you mentioned that you have a Samsung S10, I'm afraid that this device is not on our Supported devices list.

This may be the reason why your Versa is not getting notifications properly.

I would like you to give your vote to this Feature Suggestion which requests compatibility of this brand and model. The more votes this request gets, the more chances it will have to be reviewed by our team.

I appreciate your patience and understanding with this.

I'll be around if any questions arise.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi support, I have an I phone 7 plus, I was getting my text notifications come through but now they aren’t? I feel like I’ve tried everything not sure what else to do? Also seeing the above post, am I meant to be receiving what’s app notifications too? As I never have.

I await your reply 

thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

But it did work for months and now suddenly not anymore and the whatsapp choice is deactivated in the app.

very strange!!!!!!!

Also you say it is not supported but the dutch helpdesk say that it is a known issue with whatsapp and that they are solving this but that is not what you say here..

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, how do I sort this issue out where I can get all notifications back, so like text messages, what’s app please?

Messages were working now have stopped, and I’ve never had what’s app messages come up?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes