Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa Special Edition Rose Gold Replacement Offer Link

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a possibility to add the Versa SE Rose Gold to the replacement offer link? Currently only the space gray/Black is the only option in the special edition. This color is very masculine. It would be nice to have a feminine color in the Versa Fitbit model.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Suesue12318 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here! Thank you for your suggestion. At this time this is the only option available but hopefully there will be more in the future. Still you can check the wristbands at the Fitbit store to see if you find something to your liking.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Alvaro, but I believe the promo site is misleading. There is a button for more colors for the special edition Fitbit Versa. However the black with gray band is the only option. Other models with have the same link and several color options. I have previously had to replace my Alta HR three times because they had tech issues. I would like to stay within the Fitbit community for a fourth try and believe the Versa will fit my lifestyle best. If there are no other color options available there shouldn’t be a link below the model. If you can please assist me that would be extremely helpful. On the other hand, I may have to switch to a different smart watch brand.

Best Answer
0 Votes