Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa as a discounted replacement option

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 2 recently suffered from the spontaneous screen crack defect that has plagued so many other Charge 2 owners over the past year. However, upon attempting to upgrade my fitbit was shocked to see you can't use the replacement discount at all on the Versa. Why isn't Fitbit encouraging people to upgrade their products and spend more money with them. Having just had an experience of a defective product, it makes me want to move away from the brand if you can't upgrade with a bit of an incentive.

Seeing as the Versa has been out for months now. When will it be available to get on the replacement discount? Apart from upgrading to the VERY masculine and bulky Ionic for £100 more with the unnecessary features, any other replacement would be a downgrade. 😞 .... Plus who really wants a replacement Charge 2 with the same faulty glass problem as before?

Anyone else enquired about the lack of Versa on replacement discount?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @NLKK2

The only thing that I know is currently the Versa is in high supply and demand. Once the new on the market Versa catches up with the supply and demand, it will then be offered. 

I'm  just not sure when that will be. 

Community Council Member

ALAN | VAN,B.C. Canada Community Council Member

Versa, Charge, Charge HR, Ionic, Ace, Aria 2 scale, Flyer headphones - iOS

Click here Fitbit help for more solutions

>Contact
Best Answer
0 Votes