Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa constantly disconnects from phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone have a fix that works?? I've has the Versa since Mid June and I can't keep it connected to my phone. I will go in and restart the phone, the fit bit, disconnect blue tooth, turn off blue tooth, turn on blue tooth, reconnect Versa, Sync and then do about 20 test calls until the notifications start working again. Only to have them stop after any of the following.... an hour a day a week or anything in between. 

I have to then redo the process above until the notifications work again. My galaxy 8 is updated as is my app. It's not the first time I use a fit bit that pushes notifications and I am good with technology and connections etc.. Does anyone have a permanent answer please?!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

i have the same issue 

@sourpink wrote:

Does anyone have a fix that works?? I've has the Versa since Mid June and I can't keep it connected to my phone. I will go in and restart the phone, the fit bit, disconnect blue tooth, turn off blue tooth, turn on blue tooth, reconnect Versa, Sync and then do about 20 test calls until the notifications start working again. Only to have them stop after any of the following.... an hour a day a week or anything in between. 

I have to then redo the process above until the notifications work again. My galaxy 8 is updated as is my app. It's not the first time I use a fit bit that pushes notifications and I am good with technology and connections etc.. Does anyone have a permanent answer please?!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Versa is not giving me texts or calls from iphone

Best Answer
0 Votes