Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa doesn't appear to be charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've tried charging the watch with several different electric ports and my PC. When plugged into the PC it brings up USB Serial Device (COM3), would this suggest that the watch is actually powering up? I've also tried holding down all the buttons to factory reset it and other suggestions but nothing is working. The watch is just over 2 years old and I'm wondering whether that's just how long the battery will last.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Isaac0810, welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'd like to follow up and help you with your Fitbit Versa since it won't take a charge. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

Please let me know if your Versa vibrates when you put it on the charger. In the meantime, try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article contains steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the rest. Finally, charge your Versa for 2-3 hours and see if it comes back to life.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, thanks for the reply. When I put the Versa on charge, there is no response from the watch there is no light up and it does not vibrate. I've tried all of the troubleshooting steps with no result, I've even tried a new charger but still nothing. The watch has been dead for the past couple weeks so i've tried leaving it charging for hours and nothing has changed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same.

did you manage to solve this problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes