Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa has stopped connecting to my phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am having issues with my Versa. I have had the Versa since it's launch in April. It has been fine until 30th June. Since then it has not synced, although my Flex that I have on the same account has synced. 

I have restarted my Versa, uninstall and the reinstall the Fitbit app and nothing has worked. I then deleted my Versa from my account with the intention of reinstalling it. However I can not install my Versa on the app now, it goes through the usual process, finds the Versa but won't connect. It keep on coming up with the 'not working' page and some troubleshooting things tho tho, which I have and still nothing. 

Have this happened to anyone/ does anybody know a solution? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Mine has not updated since yesterday and when i try to open app today to change watch face it says app is not responding and closes on me.  

Best Answer

Mine hasn't synced since Sunday. I dont know what's going on.

Best Answer

I am having the same problem. My phone keeps saying Fitbit is not responding and closes down. Its so frustrating. This is now going in to the third day. Does anyone have any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think there's something wrong with syncing. though mine is syncing I've to try it several times since Saturday... I never had this problem before.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine seems to do this frequently.  I will open the app on my phone and see it hasn't synced - then when I try to do it manually, nothing.  The only thing that helps is to reboot the watch itself, which then will find.  If that didn't work I would delete and re-load the app.  Frustrating product. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for that info I will try that
Best Answer
0 Votes

When I first got my versa it was amazing. 

Now have the same problems as you all. Won't sync, even a manual sync. Have to uninstall fitbit app numerous times daily, reinstall, have rebooted my my phone numerous times. 

Is driving me made. Never had problems like this with other fitbit. I had heaps of trouble setting up the first time too, I took back where a bought it even they where confused.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The only times I've had difficulty with syncing has been when there's been another bluetooth option, besides the phone, such as the laptop. If I turn off bluetooth on the laptop then it syncs fine.

Best Answer
0 Votes
That's interesting I'll try doing that thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes