Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa issue (Firmware version: 32.70.7.14) since latest update.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever since the newest update for my Fitbit Versa, the touchscreen functionality is non-existent. I am unable to swipe in any direction on my watch, I can turn the watch off and on again using the buttons to do so but that's it. 

The watch is also missing steps and not reading my heart rate correctly (I've checked this against my Samsung S10 heart rate monitor and my wife's Fitbit Versa) and since I am unable to swipe, I can't get to the settings to factory reset function.

Is there anyway to get around this? I've not had the watch a year yet (I bought it 10/01/2019).

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

I suggest a two on your photo that is found in the top right corner. Then tap contact Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm have the same issue !

Best Answer

I am having the exact same issue.

Best Answer

I have the exact same problem! How do we solve this?

Best Answer

Hi guys, so here's an update on my issue. After speaking with Fitbit customer service and trying various ways of resolving this issue, it looks like my Fitbit Versa is defective.

If you are having the same issue, I would recommend contacting them via the help link at the bottom of the main page. As my Versa was still in warranty, they have kindly sent a replacement.

Sorry this isn't a proper fix, but I hope it helps you guys.

Best Answer

Yeah but im having the same issue and my watch is a year and a half old and worked perfectly until this update...Does not respond touchwise..takes forever to start a workout from the shortcuts....sucky update!!!

Best Answer

Since the update my Fitbit has intermittent sync issues. This is very frustrating and I'm on my second Fitbit versa. Neither one of the devices have lasted a full year, you think spending close to 200 would at least get great quality and customer service. 

Best Answer

I've also the same issue about the screen movements.

Best Answer
0 Votes