Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa makes my smarthphone slower and is giving me wrong status

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I had a fitbit charge 2 and I was happy with the performance but I did the upgrade to fitbit versa but since then my smartphone is running so slow. I am sure it is related with the fitbit versa because I didn’t add any app.

My fitbit versa is giving me wrong status, for example it is saying that I climbed 12 floors and I only climbed 2 floors, at lunch time I enter at my car and fitbit versa said that I climbed 5 floor and I drove to the restaurant and came back and fitbit versa is saying that I climbed extra 5 floors totaling 10 floors and I only drove my car..

It is saying that I did 36m exercise and only walked…fitbit charge 2 in the same trajectory didn’t consider exercise.

I wake up and after 30 minutes it was saying that I did 1500 steps… very strange I am sure it is wrong, I was not “running” at home or something like that.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Bidoff Please change the Wrist Placement in the Fitbit mobile app to Dominant. It will make your versa less sensitive. Also, try rebooting your tracker several times in a row by pressing and holding the left and bottom right buttons until Fitbit logo flashes. Just a comment though, it is not Versa per se that is making your phone slow. Perhaps it's the recent Fitbit mobile app update? I'm assuming you're running Android (perhaps not?), but how about you try rebooting your phone and clearing the cache?

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer