Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa not calculating steps, calories OR active minutes correctly.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday after my morning exercise my fitbit versa (that i have had for about a month) started acting weird. i had about 4700 steps from my workout and when i got home my app and the versa showed i only had 15 steps BUT had about 10k calories burned and over 1000 active minutes. i have restarted my versa and also have done a hard reset on it 3 times in the past day and a half and its still showing that i have 10k calories burned and no steps now. WHAT CAN I DO?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Jessicaw9900 At this point it's hard to say if it was Versa that glitched or somehow data got corrupted upstream. You can try re-balancing the calories by manually logging the exercise (in the Fitbit mobile app) with preset small value of calories (e.g. 1 kcal) for the time period when this 10K burn happened. If it was whole day, then it would be a workout lasting hours and had your average calorie burn for a day. I think the most important thing to determine now is trying to figure out if it was a one-time occurrence. Please keep an eye on your tracker and report back. Good luck!

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes