Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa's display won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all, battery lately won't hold charge, now won't charge, won't turn on, just gets hot when sitting in the charger, its only a few months old, biggest piece of junk ever, any ideas?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

Have you tried a factory reset to solve the problem? This is the way to perform a factory reset: Press and hold all three buttons untill Fitbit logo flashes or, if that's not the case, press and hold the buttons for about 15 secs and then release the right lower button. When you feel a strong vibration release the other buttons. If this does not work, repeat the entire procedure several times. The other problem might be a dysfunctioning charger. Do you have someone who has also a Versa and can borrow the charger?

Best Answer

Its dead, won't fire up at all, last charge two days ago battery lasted 4 hours max, tried different charger, have had both chargers tested by a sparkie..... 😞

Now It won't charge

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, contact Customer Support: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2315/?q=compatible&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1. It gives you a lot of possibilities

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Brandysnap446 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Versa won't turn on its display even though you have restarted it as suggested @SunsetRunner. Thank you for taking the time to follow this workaround.

Since the issue persists, let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution.

Let me know if you have any doubts! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes