Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa shortest life span

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This has been the worst experience I have ever had with a watch!! My son bought me the Versa watch as a gift in Early 2020. 6 months in the watch just stopped working. I report it and was sent a new one. In Sept 2021 the screen started fading and glitching. Then it just stopped showing any screens and all I saw was a fuzzy white ball.  The light in the back even stopped blinking.  This has been awful experience and a waste of money, and time. I have been  trying to keep track of my fitness goals and the watch keeps stopping me in my tracks by acting up.

I wouldn't recommend any fitbit product. They all seem to have the same problems no matter what type one purchases.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey,

To be fair, I had an Alta and the straps kept breaking. To their credit Fitbit did keep sending replacement straps but then last Christmas I was gifted a Versa 2. The strap hasn't broken but just recently it's been struggling to hold charge and I'm sure that this is deliberate to encourage people to buy a new device. That feels wrong to me. Not sure I'll bother with another device from Fitbit either.

Best Answer