Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa showing "0" active minutes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my Versa for a little over three months. Since Wednesday, August 15 2018, my Versa has been reporting "0" active minutes on my watch. The exercise I complete on my bike is recording the active minutes, but under the exercise, but not my active minutes. I have unpaired my Versa and re-installed it. I have read that you are working on the "0" steps, etc. Please add the "active minutes" to this list.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hey @SassyOne23, a warm welcome to the Community.

Thanks for the information provided and for troubleshooting this by yourself. I would like to know if you checked your Versa to see if the active minutes were there? If you keep having this problem, can you please provide me with some photos?

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good Evening AlejandraFitbit.  Thank you for your response.  I was really hoping that my problem was solved once the Versa began to track my active minutes, BUT not a chance.  I am TOTALLY finished right now with the Fitbit Versa.  I am going back to my Fitbit Blaze.  I have enjoyed most of my Fitbit trackers.  I own the Fitbit One, Charge2 HR, Alta HR, Blaze, Ionic and the Versa.  The Versa has not been one that I have enjoyed.   I hope that once you get the "bugs" out of the Fitbit Versa and provide an update, it will work as it should.  Until then, bye-bye Versa - in the box you go!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello! 

I just purchased the Fitbit Versa and am having the exact same issue. My Blaze recorded active minutes just perfectly. I updated the app when I purchased the Versa. Just completed a 45 minute Spin class and I have no active minutes.

I agree with all here-totally frustrating and I wish I had never purchased this 😞

Best Answer

I am also having the same issue, which started yesterday,  9/20/18. I used the elliptical last night and went for a run this morning, but the active minutes remains at zero. Additionally,  it is not tracking my sleep or heart heart.  I have logged out, updated the app, and turned off/on my phone . Please advise on how to resolve this issue.

Best Answer

I have the exact same problem since July 17th 2020

Best Answer
0 Votes