Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa stopped working after swimming

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Recently, I went swimming in a pool with my Fitbit Versa and before I could even swim 25 yards, my Versa stopped tracking the swim. I didnt realize this until I had completed my warm up. I tried to press the “play” button to continue tracking the workout and the watch seemed to start glitching, something it had never done before. It would play the workout, pause the workout and repeat. I took the watch off, washed it with fresh water, and dried it completely. After that, the display would glitch and swipe through the menu, create alarms, etc without me doing anything. A day later, and it started saying my heart rate was constantly over 150bpm and when I had been sitting for two hours, it would say my heart rate was 190. The next day, and it completely stopped working- display is black, wont respond to charging in any outlets or chargers, won’t respond to me clicking the buttons. Throughout the downfall of my watch, I had been communicating with customer support on the phone and the live chat, but have received very little help. I’m very frustrated!! Can anyone help me get my Fitbit working again?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It sounds like your saying that you went for a swim and the tracker isn't happy. Have you contacted Fitbit

Please note that the button should never be pressed while in the water. 

Best Answer
0 Votes