Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa stuck on 'Connecting to Fitbit...'

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought a brand new Fitbit Versa but I have spent the last hour trying to get it set up.

- I have downloaded the app to my iPhone 7.
- I have placed the Fitbit in the charging dock.
- I get the stage were I enter the 4 digit code from the fitbit onto my iPhone and it says 'Connecting to Fitbit...'. After about 10-15 minutes I close the app because obviously something has gone wrong but there is no indication.

I've tried restarting phone, deleting the app and re-installing, turning off and on bluetooth, turning off and on the phone. Nothing is working. Any ideas?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I spoke with customer service and it was determined that the product was faulty. Have gotten a replacement and it works fine.

Should really be a timeout for the Connecting function rather than it just saying 'Connecting to Fitbit...' infinitely.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I spoke with customer service and it was determined that the product was faulty. Have gotten a replacement and it works fine.

Should really be a timeout for the Connecting function rather than it just saying 'Connecting to Fitbit...' infinitely.

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue with my Fitbit versa. I just bought it this past Tuesday and I we’ve been charging it all day. It’s at 0 percent and stuck at the connecting step. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What did you do to fix it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I got it replaced
Best Answer
0 Votes