Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa will not turn on after latest update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got off of a chat with a Fitbit representative and am frustrated. I have had it for less than two years and during the latest update it said it could not connect or find WiFi. Then I finally got it to connect and part way through it just went to black and will not turn on. It was 85% charged when this process started. I’ve tried holding the back button and the bottom right button, as well as trying the three button factory reset and still nothing. I have tried charging it to no avail. The customer service rep offered me a discount for a new one, but I can’t imagine buying another if they don’t last two years. Has anyone had this happen or had any luck getting it back on? I’d love advice!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @GBludeau, due to the recent events, I apologize for the delayed response. However, let me welcome you to our Fitbit Community.

I'm sorry to hear about the display issues that your Versa experienced. I'm also sorry to hear that it's no longer under warranty. The warranty period is good for 365 days, starting from the date of first setup.

I totally understand how frustrating this is for you and we appreciate your feedback and comments since this helps us to keep improving.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here. This is my second Fitbit that has broken shortly after being out of warranty. 

Unless there's a fix ASAP, it will be my last Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes