Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa will not turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Versa was working and it just randomly turned off and will not turn back on. I have the Fitbit charging but there is no sign of it turning back on. Anyone know what is going on? This is a little frustrating since I have had it for a week.

Best Answer
275 REPLIES 275
Hi

Yes mine only got sorted by pressing all 3 buttons at once.

Many thanks
Veronica
Best Answer
0 Votes
I did. Basically I just let it drain. Then after that I put it in to
charge. Push the buttons to reset/turn on, it should come back on. It will
probably be drained again so will need to be recharged. I try not to reset
my watch now as this is the new process...just to get texts synced.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried the reset and my Versa will not turn on at all.  On my iPhone it says the battery is full. But the Versa will no go on at all.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit versa won’t turn on

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Shellbell80 Welcome to the Fitbit Community!

Let me help you with your unresponsive Versa. You don't mention any troubleshoots so I suggest you try cleaning the contacts using cotton swab with rubbing alcohol, then charge it by plugging it for a couple of hours directly to your computer's USB port (try different ports) or use an UL-certified USB adapter. You can follow these instructions to help your device charge.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks but it had just charged and was on 100% screen got fainter and disappeared each time left but on pressed now nothing.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Shellbell80 thank you for the update and thank you for taking the time to charging it.

I noticed that you already have a ticket with our Support team so keep working with them to find a solution.

Keep me posted.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

So my versa 2 just randomly stopped working & the Fitbit app says it can’t find the device to connect. Please advise. Battery is charged. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you l, Yes it couldn’t be fixed so a new one has been ordered as still within 2 year warranty.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue I have this Versa Lite a birthday presents from my husband. Had it for 3 months now the problem is there’s no screen display it’s just started being battery low all the time and now even if I charged no screen display. So frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yup me to.  It has always started after being wet.  I took it in a hot tub for and then took it off after a few minutes.  It worked then turned off and will not show any signs of life.  And of course I have had it longer then the warranty.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

I have had my fitbit for almost a year and it also randomly stopped working I can't seem to restart it or factory reset it what should I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Petra.R.

Thanks for the details about your unresponsive Versa and for trying to reset it. I recommend you to try the troubleshooting steps from this help article to bring your watch back to life.

Hope it helps!

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer

Hi 

Thanks for your help but my Fitbit has power because it is syncing with my phone and I can see on there that it has full battery but it just wont do anything

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Petra.R.

Thanks for the update. Based on your description, it could be a display issue if the watch is still syncing and tracking your data. Please try changing the clock face from the Fitbit app by tapping on your profile's icon > Versa > Clock Faces.

Catch you later. 

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having a similar problem. I got my Fitbit versa wet (it has a broken/cracked screen) but it will now not turn on. It has been on the charger for about a day straight and it still will not turn on. I have tried every single hack and it won’t turn on. What should I do?

Best Answer