Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa will not turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Versa was working and it just randomly turned off and will not turn back on. I have the Fitbit charging but there is no sign of it turning back on. Anyone know what is going on? This is a little frustrating since I have had it for a week.

Best Answer
275 REPLIES 275

Oh wow such bummer thanks for replying
I will contact them

Fourth? No way.. sad

Sent from my iPhone

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry it was not third time lucky for me and that was the last straw. I have requested a refund as it is within warranty and will try another tracker. Good luck. J

Sent from Samsung tablet.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Sounds like today's plan!! Thanks

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes
They exchanged it  

Michelle Turgeon Independent scentsy consultant Https://michelleturgeon.scentsy.us 207-831-5764
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys, I hope you are doin' fine! 

@Ashtk0102, welcome aboard! If your Versa is no longer syncing, please follow the troubleshooting in this help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

@Lexlou16, thanks for trying to restart your Versa. When you plug it into the charging cable, can you see that is charging? 

@ILVSTV, sounds great that our team has sent you out a new Fitbit device. 

@Fireflash, the Versa can be used under the water up to 50 meters.The fact that you received 4 replacements, concerns me. Let me ask you this, is it your current Versa working fine? 

@ArgiCL, have you contacted our Support team for further help in regards of this issue? 

@Susiehw, did you already tried to restart your Versa? If you haven't, please give it a try. 

@Jay85, so did you received a replacement from our team? How is it going? 

@aritajoya, did you contact our Support team for further help? If so, what was their response? 

@airedia, did you try to restart your Versa? If you haven't, please give it a try. 

@Michellex4, sounds great that our Support team helped you out. 

Keep me posted guys! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I contacted Support team who tried a few troubleshooting tasks and eventually proceeded to order a replacement for me since we were unable to get any response from my Versa and it was still under warranty.

Hi, I also got mine in June 2018. Fitbit support ordered me a replacement since after trying several of their troubleshooting suggestions my Versa was nonresponsive. The whole thing took about 10 mins via chat. I suggest you contact them and have you send a replacement asap, I did.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry FitbitAfter 3 dead Versa's I've moved to another brand.  Each time no amount of attempts to restart , charge etc made any difference. They remained blank. I'm disappointed as I had used Fitbit devices for over  3 years and loved the look of the Versa. However I am happy that Fitbit have  honoured its warranty and is refund ing my money. I hope they iron out the glitches in the Versa because it is streets ahead in its looks.Regards J

Sent from Samsung tablet.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Lucky you.. yeah its such a shame as i loved it so much.. all the features, womens health, etc..
This is my first fitbit and I am still communicating with the customer support on troubleshooting but none of the steps provided has worked.
Fingers crossed they provide a better/lasting solution
Best Answer
0 Votes

Great....I hope you have better luck with your replacement!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had my versa for a little over a year and it's completely stopped working. Has a solution been provided in this issue. I tried all of the suggestions and nothing has worked. Anyone know what next steps I should take?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
Keep up with the customer support on next steps.. they will likely offer a new one or a refund
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello guys, thanks for your response! 

@Jay85, sounds sad that you have return your Versa and see you going from the Fitbit family, but on the other hand, it is great to hear that Fitbit has met your expectations and our Support team has helped you out. 

@aritajoya, I appreciate the update. I hope you enjoy your new replacement and it works as expected. Let me know if you need further assistance with it. 

@airedia, thanks for taking the time to contact our Support team for further help. 

@Fireflash, thanks for your participation my friend! 

@Mac1976, did you try to restart your Versa? Please follow the instructions in this post if you haven't. 

Keep me posted guys! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can’t change the clock face if I can’t turn it on. I’ve had that clock face for awhile and hadn’t had any problems. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried holding down all 3 buttons for 3" still nothing!  Also tried holding down the back button and the bottom one for 20 seconds . .. . nothing!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sounds like the same issues I had  with all 3 Versa's I tried. Fitbit will replace if in warranty period but both replacements did the same thing. I have moved onto another brand  but am withholding judgement of the alternate until I get further into the year.Regards JSent from Samsung tablet.
Best Answer
0 Votes

When I woke up this morning my Fitbit Versa was turned out so I thought it was dead I have been charging it and it still won’t turn on can someone please help me and it’s only new

Best Answer
0 Votes
I called Fitbit. They’re sending me a replacement.
Best Answer
0 Votes

No don’t it’s ok 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys! Thanks for your response! 

@ClaraC1950, sounds great that you have contacted our Support team for further help and that they have replaced your previous Versa. 

@Jay85, I appreciate the update. It is sad to see you leaving the Fitbit family, but if you have further questions or comments, let me know! 

@JereWebb, thanks for trying a few tips to fix this issue with your Versa. Since this persists, I suggest you to get in touch with our Support team for further help. 

Welcome aboard @Bdhdnxxhxksbows! Have you tried to restart your Versa? If you haven't please give it a try. 

I'll be around guys! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit is not turming on and I don't see a back left button to push along with the bottom button. Do you know of any other suggestions to help turn on my Fitbit

versa?

Best Answer
0 Votes