Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa won't sync with my phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Versa is not keeping the correct time and it is not syncing with my phone.  Problem started on 10/1/19. tried several steps not working.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @camilla0530 The time corrects when your Versa syncs to your app, so if you can fix the syncing issue the time should update as well. What phone are you using? Is it on the Supported Devices List?

Try all the suggestions in THIS Help Article on syncing problems

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
Everything worked until this week. My phone is Moto z2.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Well it isn't on the Supported List, but that doesnt necessarily mean it wont work. Unsupported phones often work, but they are subject to sudden loss of connection when something changes (usually an update to phone or tracker). Go through all the suggestions in the article I linked above.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

@camilla0530 welcome to our Fitbit Community! My friend @NellyG is correct. I'm afraid that the Moto z2 is not in the supported devices list that she shared in her 1st post on this thread. This may be the reason why your Versa is not syncing with it properly.

However, I'd like you to give your vote to this Feature Suggestion which requests compatibility of this device. The more votes this request gets, the more chances it will have to be reviewed by our engineers.

I appreciate your patience and understanding with this.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

On the live chat for 3 hrs yesterday. Tried several things. Says my phone is no longer compatible.  Everything was fine b4 this week.   My fitbit is only 7mnths old.  I am very  upset because of the money I spent. Fitbit said no refund because I did not purchase it through them and it was over 45 days old.  I would not recommend Fitbit to anyone at this time. Loved fitbit until this problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@camilla0530 I'm sorry to hear that your mobile device is not in the supported devices list. I totally understand how frustrating this is for you and I appreciate your feedback and comments since this helps us to keep improving.

Let us know if you have more questions.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Why was it removed?
Best Answer
0 Votes