Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa won’t turn on or reset

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have got my versa for Xmas and has been wonderful until yesterday. It said it needed to update so when I got home I tried to up date it but kept saying it could not be found then it shuts off. So I placed it on the charger thinking the battery died. still wouldn’t turn on or work even with trying to use the back and bottom button either.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Jhibbler welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since it's not turning on even after pressing the buttons and charging it.

I'd like to know if your Versa vibrates when you plug it in the charger.

In the meantime, please try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. After this, charge your Versa for 2-3 hours and see if it comes back to life and continue with the update process.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
It does not vibrate or even charge I took it off the charger because it was getting hot. I can’t get it todo anything at this point

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately I'm experiencing the exact same thing! It was once working while on the treadmill then froze up only showing the turquoise blue Fitbit logo. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same starting about 2 hours ago. I thought my battery was low so I charged it. And then the logo just kept blinking on and off every so often. I tried a hard reset. Nothing. Looking through the forum it looks like it's a common issue. Do we just contact Customer Support at this point? Are there any other solutions I haven't found yet?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same thing except the screen barely lights up when the back and bottom buttons are pushed. When trying to sync it just says looking and won’t charge or vibrate when placed on charger.

Best Answer
0 Votes