Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit and Myfitnesspal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can’t sync my current MFP account to my fitbit because it says another account is already linked. I’ve disconnected his MFP from the fitbit setting side of things but i have no way of remember what the MFP account was due to it essentially being an account not connected to a real email. Is there anyway to sort this so i can connect my new MFP account?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @SunsetRunner,

Have you gotten in touch with MFP to see if they have any suggestions?  As far as I'm aware, you need a real email to access your own MFP account and only they would be able to help you with that.

Once you have that sorted out, you should be able to connect your account without any issues.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

MFP isn't connecting to my FitBit, I've disconnected it and reconnected it but it still won't reflect my activity or steps, and vice versa, FitBit app isn't reflecting what I put in MFP like for my water intake or calories consumed.   It worked correctly until a few months ago and all if the sudden stopped.  Any advice would be appreciated. 

TIA

Terri

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Talbo1985, please follow the advice I gave to @SunsetRunner and let us know how that goes.  It is either a problem on their end or Fitbit's and by following the steps above, we can pinpoint where the problem is.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a valid email for MFP and FitBit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes