Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app not showing my stats

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just notice today Fitbit app doesn’t show heart rate, sleep , steps only thing it show it calories burned. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @Taz8, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post, I'll be glad to help you with your inquiry about our stats not showing in the Fitbit app. 

While reading your post, I was wondering if you've checked that your Versa is still paired to your account? It seems that it's not and that's why you're not getting your stats but only calories. To check it out, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image (see if your Versa is connected and when was the last time it synced). 

If your watch is no paired, please set it up again by following the steps at: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

In case that the issue persists even after checking and following the steps above, please try restarting your Versa and sync right after.

Give this a go and let me know if once you sync the app starts showing your stats. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you got it

Best Answer
0 Votes