Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Got the new Versa and love it so far. However my Fitbit app isn't working the way it should. It's not syncing or uploading apps and I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it 3 times. Anyone have the same problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Which platform do you have?  You may want to check the "List Of Supported Devices" to see if your phone/tablet/computer appears on it.  

Just an FYI, if it doesn't appear, that doesn't mean that it's not supported.  My phone isn't on there and it is supported.  What it does mean is that the app might work, but it may not be able to give you all the features the Versa has to offer.  For instance, I have a Galaxy J3 Luna Pro, which isn't on the list.  While I can receive text and call notifications on the Versa, I don't have the "Quick Reply" feature.

That being said, that also doesn't mean that your phone won't be supported in the future.  With technology growing as quickly as it does, it can be hard to keep up.  They are constantly adding phones to the list, so I encourage you to check back every once in a while to see if it is supported.

I checked to see if mine was supported tonight and it's still not, but I'll keep checking!

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Just got the Versa.  Downloaded App on Samsung7.  Sync - OK.  WiFi... not so good.  finds my home network but just spins trying to connect or finally finds it and then drops off in about 15 seconds.

App - Drains Samsung7 battery badly even when every setting possible has been turned off.  And the update I had to do was painful.  Finally got it to run overnight and it updated.

Not impressed so far

Best Answer
0 Votes