Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit is ignoring our concerns.. it’s time for a 2million YouTube influencer to review

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I really regret spending $249 for my Versa2 and not getting any satisfaction from Fitbit on resolution to these well documented issues.. so ...maybe YouTube will get national attention..so others won’t will go Apple or Samsung...because At least there aren’t any after market surprises!

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome back to the Fitbit Community, @Yikes243. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your experience. Thank you for your feedback, we're constantly working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. I understand how frustrating this is for you as you've invested in Fitbit and would like to enjoy your watch without any issues. I could see that you've been in touch with our Support team. I apologize for any disappointment. I respect your decision and feedback and hope to keep you in the Fitbit family. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes