Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit loses connection to Bluetooth daily

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had a Charge 2 that would lose Bluetooth connection daily. I recently bought a Versa and am still having the same issues. I have to go into my IPhone settings, turn off Bluetooth and then turn it back on every morning. Sometimes I have to do this multiple times a day. Is there a fix for this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi, which iPhone are you using?

Best Answer
0 Votes
iPhone 6s

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, see this article about Bluetooth issues. The essence of this article is: do you have multiple BT enabled devices in the vicinity of your iPhone? If yes, move them out of BT range from your iPhone, preferably more than 50 feet. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply.  This is a fairly new issue, last few months or so. I don’t have any other Bluetooth devices than I did before the issue started so I have to think it’s something else. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue. Now I can't even get it to connect to get notifications. It seems to sync the data but notifications don't come across.  I've turned off and on notifications, reset Bluetooth and even forgot the device and then paired again and still won't connect....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I did not mean that you have a lot of BT devices in the vicinity of your Versa, but maybe your family members/friends. 

Best Answer
0 Votes