Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit tracking accurately - dashboard on phone completely off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey all! So I've come up with a problem with my new fitbit versa lite. I've had this device since April (so about a month). 

Recently, the device won't sync correctly. It will sync and the new data will show up on my phone. However, it's all sorts of screwy. My device is accurate. The steps, bpm, everything. But, when it transfers to my phone it's off. My phone said I walked 5,000 ish steps last night (while I was sleeping). Where, my fitbit says only about 72 steps truly occurred (going to restroom, checking on baby, etc). 

I've tried restarting both devices, resetting the whole fitbit to factory and restarting it, everything. But nothing seems to work. The dashboard is still off. (Which is sad, cause that's where the data is kept and tracked). 

Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, try the following:

1. Logout of your Fitbit account on your phone

2. Deinstall Fitapp. Do not remove/unpair your Versa from the account!!

3. Restart your phone and enable BT

4. Reinstall Fitbit app, which also takes care that you have the latest version if the Fitbit app

5. Login to your account again

6. Sync your Versa with your phone and see if the problem is solved. Good luck!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sadly, I've done that. That was one of the first things I tried. I re-set
the fitbit to it's factory settings. And then deleted the app -
re-installed it and set it up again as if it was new.

Still mis-counting steps, unfortunately.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, are you using a Third Party Clock Face? If yes, change it to one developed by Fitbit itself and restart your Versa. 

Best Answer
0 Votes