Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit upcoming OS 4.1 to add new features

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good news that the devs keep working on improving the Fitbit OS. I hope they will also do something and try to fix the various issues users are facing lately.

The new Fitbit OS update finally lets you change your watch face on-device. There's also a new Smart wake feature, an Agenda app, and more.

Fitbit OS 4.1 is rolling out on December 3 to the Fitbit Ionic, Versa 2, Versa, and Versa Lite.

More info here: https://www.androidcentral.com/new-fitbit-os-update-finally-lets-you-change-your-watch-face-device

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
42 REPLIES 42

Is run in background still enabled? 

You could log out of Fitbit. When logging back in you will be asked to link up the trackers and set permissions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Customization for always on display is not working on my versa 2 after this update to 4.1. No battery life indicator, no core stats display on always on display even for the default clock face 'waveform'. Anyone else facing same issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Took over a day for me to install on my new Ionic and even then a few things no longer work.Now I get a new download request twice a day. I install it, and am told that the upgrade was successful. The items that did not work still do not work. What a waste of time.I have always had more trouble with Fitbit than any other brand. Now I am sorry that I was sucker enough to buy another. Oh well, back into the box for my new Ionic. 

Best Answer
0 Votes