Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit versa and Huawei p20 lite

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone, I really want to buy a new smart watch Fitbit versa, but other People say that the versa is not connecting with Huawei p20 lite. Why isn’t work it? I think the support should solve this problem, because a lot of people have this phone and they want to buy versa,) if not I think you'll lose a  lot of customers. That is only my opinion. 🙂

Thank you for your answer 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

There seems to be a particular issue with the Huawei "lite" phones that fitbit are not in a position to fix. They say:

"Due to Bluetooth issues that prevent Huawei Lite models, including P8 and P9 Lite, from syncing with some devices, like Fitbit devices, our products are not compatible with these mobile phones"

taken from: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2315/?q=p8

Best Answer

Yes, i have already read it. But i do not know it. On the website sellers write: Fitbit Versa is compatible with phones which have Bluetooth 4.0 or more, Huawei p20 lite has Bluetooth 4.2 and isn’t work it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bluetooth 4 LE is a minimum requirement. Unfortunately, it's not the only requirement and the only way to be sure your phone is compatible is it it's on the list at www.fitbit.com/devices

Best Answer