Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit versa counting steps but not updating stats

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today I went to the gym for the first time in ages.  At the end was on 6889 steps.  Yay.  However I notice that in the dashboard, although it says 6889 steps,  all of the dashboard icons remain unchanged.  Zero minutes exercise, didn't record the kms, heart rate,  updated calories etc. Checked the website.  Same thing.  It's as if it only recorded steps but no details about those steps. Has this happened to anyone else?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Redtiggr. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that you can see only your steps on the dashboard after using your Fitbit Versa in the gym and syncing it. Please let me know what type of exercise were you doing at the gym and if you tracked your exercise using the Exercise app or let your watch to automatically track your activity? Do you see any logged exercise in the app? If possible, please provide a screenshot. I will be glad to investigate further. 

Looking forward to your response. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes