Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit versa stopped working after 7 months

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought the fitbit versa in may after being a previous fitbit lover.... started with Alta, upgraded to charge 2 then moved onto versa after charge 2 (which i loved) screen suddenly stopped working. Well unfortunately after paying over 200 pound for my versa rose gold edition only 7 months ago has stopped working in my sleep. The screen will not work..... 1 pixel will light up but i was asleep and take good care of my fitbit as it was my pride anr joy walking daily over 10 miles just to work and back each day. Taking part in challenges workweek hussle ect..... now left disappointed. In total ive spent over 500 pound on fitbits in 3 years. What can i do about this fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Charlie89 wrote:

I bought the fitbit versa in may after being a previous fitbit lover.... started with Alta, upgraded to charge 2 then moved onto versa after charge 2 (which i loved) screen suddenly stopped working. Well unfortunately after paying over 200 pound for my versa rose gold edition only 7 months ago has stopped working in my sleep. The screen will not work..... 1 pixel will light up but i was asleep and take good care of my fitbit as it was my pride anr joy walking daily over 10 miles just to work and back each day. Taking part in challenges workweek hussle ect..... now left disappointed. In total ive spent over 500 pound on fitbits in 3 years. What can i do about this fitbit 

I recommend that you contact support. Contact options can be found at the following link: https://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs Good Luck!

★Kit N.★
Versa 3, Versa (retired), Charge 2 (retired), Charge HR (retired) | Pixel 3a XL
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Charlie89 Try rebooting your Versa several times by pressing and holding the left and bottom right buttons until Fitbit logo flashes. If this does not help, attempt 3-button factory reset. This will wipe all the data from your Versa, and you will need to set it up again:

1. Press and hold all 3 buttons
  2. After Fitbit logo disappears, release the bottom right button
  3. Wait until you feel strong vibration and release the other buttons.

You may need to attempt the reset a few times to find the optimal times. Trying holding the buttons longer, as long as it's needed for the vibration to appear.

If you're not successful, you will need to contact Customer Support as it might be a hardware issue. The good thing is your Versa should still be under warranty.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes