Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit won't alert for calls, text messages and selected apps, alarms not always working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit has stopped notifying me of text messages, calls and selected apps (Snapchat).  I have deleted the app from my phone, removed my Versa 2 and reinstalled, shut down my Versa 2 and restarted, checked all my settings to make sure they are set for alerts, checked my bluetooth settings, and the only thing that seems to make it work again for about a day before it stops working, is to restart my iphone.  However, I did that this morning and it did not fix the issue.  I also am having issues with my alarms going off in the morning.  Some days they work and other days they do not.  I also have noticed for the past week or so that when I do my morning workouts it isn't automatically tracking my exercise.  I am doing HIIT interval training and it used to automatically recognize my workout.  My Fitbit version is 72.1.9 and my IOS version is 14.4.2.  It seems that it may have stopped working correctly when I installed the new IOS version to my phone, but I am not certain about that.  Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Mine is doing exactly the same thing.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am glad I'm not alone on this island, but sorry your are having these issues, too.  Frustrating!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was having that issue too. I went into my phone and disabled the CALL feature. Re enabled it and now it works fine. Hope this will help somone.

Best Answer

I have the same issue and nothing seems to work!

Best Answer