Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit won’t pair because it’s been reported lost or stolen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve had my Fitbit for a year. And a few weeks ago i noticed it wasn’t connect on the app anymore. So I went through the whole setup and each time it tells me there’s and error.

i followed all the steps from the forums about trying to connect and none of them worked. So I did a factory reset that was suggested on one of them if nothing else worked. And now it says it won’t connected because it’s locked from being either lost or stolen.

what the heck is going on??

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8
Best Answer
0 Votes

Now let's set the pin for Fitbit Pay only, @Dyddaeng 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What that’s?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rich_Laue I looked up what that is but I can’t do it because my watch won’t even connect to the app.

it said to go to my profile picture and then click on device image.. but there is none because i can’t get my watch to connect 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I know @Dyddaeng removing the watch from your Fitbit account will prevent you from using the phone to unlock the tracker. 

You can not setup the tracker because it has been locked by putting in the pin wrong to many times. The tracker gets setup, then the app will pair the tracker. The user does not pair the tracker. 

If the pin was set for only Fitbit pay only, things would be a little easier. 

In any case, that is why @SunsetRunner says to contact Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What's That? 

@Dyddaeng my thought was that you contacted Fitbit. They walked you through unlocking the tracker. Then doing a setup. 

Now that your back up, set the pin to only lock Fitbit pay. 

If you do not use Fitbit pay, their is no reason to have a pin. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rich_Laue when did I enter a pin wrong? I never did. Whatever number popped up on my Fitbit when I was trying to connect I typed that exact number..

I still can’t connect my Fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rich_Laue @Also I did contact them but I wanted to see if there was a faster way than having to wait on one emails from customer support 

Best Answer
0 Votes