Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food log incorrect!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anyone else having trouble logging food? I am putting in chicken breast clickinh save and then it changes it to double chocolate cake! I’ve tried different foods and they all change too! I wish I had the cake! As I didn’t though it seems mean it wants to say I did!! Lol 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Folks, see the red banner alert at the top of this page which includes a temporary workaround until a fix is found.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Mine started doing the same thing this afternoon!! I tried to log milk. Instead BLOOD AND HONEY was logged!! Tried to log chicken and it never came up as logged??

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same exact problem after I updated the iOS app this morning to version 2.53

Since there is no official bug report system, I'm hoping I can provide as much info as I can.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Press the "Calories Eaten" button w/ fork & knife icon.

2. Press the "+" button at the top right of the screen 

3. (As an example), Type in "kirkland creamy almond butter"

4. Select the top-most result in the list

5. Press "Save" at the top right of the screen (Almond Butter, Creamy - Kirkland Signature, 2 tbsp, 210 cals)

6. In the food summary list, entry shows up as "Drink, Sport, Orange" 

Expected Result: 

The food summary list should have had "Almond Butter, Creamy" instead of "Drink, Sport, Orange"

Was able to reproduce 10/10 times

Please fix this Fitbit devs!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m getting the same thing 

everything changed in my log 

hope they fix this soon 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nothing wrong on your Versa, there is an issue on the Fitbit iOS version, you can look at the main thread here. Developers are on it so hopefully you will have it sort out soon.

Best Answer

Folks, see the red banner alert at the top of this page which includes a temporary workaround until a fix is found.

Best Answer

Thanks all! i thought i was going crazy!! i def didn't see the banner when i posted, im hoping it wasn't there when i posted as it is really obviously there now!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes