Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For iOS: Is there a way to enable text notifications WITHOUT the message preview?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would love to have text notifications but I can’t stand the way my messages light up my watch instantly and are readable lol.. can I have convenience AND privacy? Woman Sad

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @tiaralynn, welcome to the community.

Unfortunately this was something that was introduced with Fitbit OS 3.0, before the update notifications would behave exactly how you described.

Please vote on this feature suggestion that is asking for the option to switch to the old method (vibrate only, and show the notification when you manually wake the screen or raise your wrist). The more votes a request gets, the more likely it is to be implemented. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @tiaralynn, welcome to the community.

Unfortunately this was something that was introduced with Fitbit OS 3.0, before the update notifications would behave exactly how you described.

Please vote on this feature suggestion that is asking for the option to switch to the old method (vibrate only, and show the notification when you manually wake the screen or raise your wrist). The more votes a request gets, the more likely it is to be implemented. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer