Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Front screen default

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I flip my wrist to see my fitbit screen the steps used to be the first thing that popped up on the bottom. But recently it shows my heart rate instead. I have to click the clock face in order to see my steps. and it defaults back to my heart rate every time. Any idea how to get it to go back to default to my steps for the day when I flip my wrist?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, which clock face are you using, one by Fitbit itself or a third party one as found in the All Clocks categories?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, which clock face are you using, one by Fitbit itself or a third party one as found in the All Clocks categories?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am using the one called “layers” by Fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

As far as I now, regarding the Layers CF, is that it shows on the bottom of the screen the following from left to right: HR, steps and calories.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Correct. But I have to tap it to get it show my steps. It defaults to heart rate but I want it to show my steps when it lights up 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, indeed your are right. Layers will only show directly the HR, but if you want to see the amount of steps, you have to press it. If that's important for you, there are a lot of other CF's that will do that. Please tellme/let me know if you want that. I know several Third Party Clock faces that will do that and also work with the newest Firmware version. One of them is called Minimal Style, it shows you on top of the screen the date, in the middle the time and on the bottom form left to right: HR, steps and battery. It's highly customizable in the sense of adjusting colour settings for each item that's displayed on the screen. I adjusted it in this way that I only see my steps by choosing the options to make the HR and battery settings colourfull wise to black, so they will not be visible. The accuracy of the steps is very good and thus I would advice you to give this CF a chance. Good luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes