Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fuming! Normal versa & special edition versa both support FITBIT PAY (UK)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Someone from Fitbit need to explain this quickly. I’m UK based. I bought the special edition versa as I wanted the option of Fitbit pay. So have paid £20 more to have it. I have just learnt that the normal versa (UK only) also has Fitbit pay option. If this is the case which it seems it is why were UK customers not told this so they can make better decisions. I’ve effectively paid more for a something that the normal has anyway.   Not ok with this at all 

I wish I could tag an actual Fitbit representative 

Best Answer
0 Votes
23 REPLIES 23

I concur with the respondent about starling. Take this opportunity to discover how brilliant these challenger banks can be. Account set up 15 minutes. Debit card 3 days. Brilliant app. Fitbit pay working. 

BOOM 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Totally! And it doesn’t say that this app doesn’t works in uk as yet! I bought mine last year October 2017 and got rid of it 6 months later after waiting and waiting for Fitbit pay uk! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you manage to buy your versa in October last year? They were only released in April this year. And fitbit pay does work in the uk, I use it daily. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry for the mix up but I was talking about the ionic.

Best Answer
0 Votes