Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give us back our sleep dashboard and score!

Fitbit and Google, listen to the outcry of your longtime customers, your new sleep dashboard is hot garbage. Find a way to revert users or give us a choice. I agree with another post, you're making it super easy to switch to another product, ugh...an Apple watch maybe. Like your other users, the first thing I do every morning is check my sleep stats. I can use that to figure out adjustments for the day and how to repeat if I got great sleep or how to adjust if it wasn't within benchmarks for my age. I could see all my stages at the same time on a super nifty graph and dashnoard. Google you're a multi BILLION dollar company, with some of the brightest minds and talents in tech. Figure out how to revert to the old dashboard and views or how to give your users a choice.

Best Answer
88 REPLIES 88

I agree why change what’s working I want my old graphs back!!

Best Answer

Totally agree. 100%. 

Best Answer

Not an improvement! Hate it

Best Answer

I agree 100%

Best Answer

Mine doesn't even work at all! Google has ruined Fitbit.

Best Answer

I agree - I don’t like the new view and I also find it sometimes displays the previous days  sleep info on the summary page. You have to go back to yesterday and then forward again to get todays info 

Best Answer

I absolutely hate this change to the sleep app. Whoever agreed to this should be fired. Fitbit had the best sleep app of all of the smart watches I looked at. This latest version is a joke take us back to what really works or this Fitbit is going in the garage and I’m switching companies   So dissatisfied 

Best Answer

Totally agree! New graphics and sleep graph are a huge step backwards. And today it went from bad to worse with no sleep score anymore! Does Google actually want to keep Fitbit going or is it intentionally trying to alienate customers? Thats the one thing they’re consistently good at. I can’t imagine a scenario where I would buy a new Fitbit product when this one breaks down. 

Best Answer

Absolutely agree... From me and my gf. Old graph was much clearer on everything. Eg. times awake during the night.... The new system can't be interpreted at all.

Best Answer

NICELY SAID!

PERHAPS SOMEONE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW WHY MIGHT CAPTURE SOMEONES ATTENTION.

I'M ABOUT TO BUY A DIFFERENT A DIFFERENT FITNESS TRACKER!

Best Answer

I used to love fitbit, now i am searching for other watches to buy. 

Best Answer

I hate the sleep view update. Looks like I’ll have to change to a different sleep tracker. 

Best Answer

Same here. Why did they have to change something that was working well. 

Best Answer

Would be great if they gave us back the tracking graphs that we were used to but all we are left with is a place to lodge a complaint. No one is reading any of this but the people who are not happy with the change. 

Best Answer

I agree.  My son has been showing me his Apple Watch sleep information and I remember saying I like Fitbits better.  I don’t think in only minutes with sleep data.  What happened to showing percentages in the cycles, etc.?  This is not a good upgrade.  It looks like Apple has set an industry standard that companies are competing against and Fitbit just lost its own self as part of that.  If this is the way it will be, I will finally be very tempted to change to an Apple iWatch so I at least have all the benefits it will provide with my other Apple products.  Fitbit and Apple iWatch battery life have prevented me from doing this change for years.  I am looking to see how I can use a 3rd party app to link my Fitbit data into Apple so I don’t loose my history at least. Fitbit, you need not take away features and your unique presentation look when you could just ADD the boring minute graph which has no real color or personality.  I am not resistant to good change but…

Best Answer

I agree! The new graph is horrible!  In addition, my Fitbit time has been off by hours for the last 2 days! Bring back the great graph we had!

Best Answer

My Fitbit has no sleep info, exercise history and it’s not syncing anymore …. Wth????

Best Answer

Totally agree that the new sleep display is horrendous and the previous version needs to be restored. You shouldn't mess with a good thing and you need to listen to your users. Dump that hot mess and bring back the old one which was very readable and informative.

Best Answer

What new sleep dashboard? Since the moment of the cursed Google partnership, I have not been able to reach anything resembling a dashboard on either my iPhone or desktop. Can't log in with my usual password, and the Password Recovery screen, which promises to send an email link, doesn't. I am completely stuck. This is an incredible mess.

Best Answer