Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give us back our sleep dashboard and score!

Fitbit and Google, listen to the outcry of your longtime customers, your new sleep dashboard is hot garbage. Find a way to revert users or give us a choice. I agree with another post, you're making it super easy to switch to another product, ugh...an Apple watch maybe. Like your other users, the first thing I do every morning is check my sleep stats. I can use that to figure out adjustments for the day and how to repeat if I got great sleep or how to adjust if it wasn't within benchmarks for my age. I could see all my stages at the same time on a super nifty graph and dashnoard. Google you're a multi BILLION dollar company, with some of the brightest minds and talents in tech. Figure out how to revert to the old dashboard and views or how to give your users a choice.

Best Answer
103 REPLIES 103

Mine has been way off too! Not happy!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fully agree! To add insult to injury, my versa 3 stopped recording my sleep at 2:14 am this morning. Give us back what we had!

Best Answer

I suffer from insomnia and have poor eyesight. I used to love my Fitbit. Now with the sleep tracker update it might as well be a watch. I often am awake in the night for stretches and it doesn’t even record when I’ve managed to go back to sleep for a time. It’s useless to me now I’m definitely looking into something else to help me track my sleep if they don’t fix this. 
they obviously could care less about their customers. What a disappointment for a product that was so great previously. 

Best Answer

I am 83and you keep updating and it’s becoming difficult!!! Give me a choice I don’t want my sleep ing score where my steps were!! Put my feet back where they wer when I open app.!you are out of hand assuming makes an **ahem** out of you not me! Go back I feel my phones under Biden stupidly yes!!!! I’m a republican however the govt runs my life now you are allowing them to run yours obviously! I’ll be switching sorry!

Best Answer

What are other option brands for replacing this crap I now one called Fitbit? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Absolutely agree - sleep graphics are awful - they should bring back the old coloured and easy to read version.  Even benchmarks are not shown on mine now - useless!!!

Best Answer

I agree!! Not only is it complicated to read, it doesn’t appear to be providing accurate data!! PLEASE give us the option to go back to the previous version!!!

Best Answer
I'm with you 100%

Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer

Couldn't agree more! 100%

Best Answer
0 Votes
I totally agree with you. The new sleep dashboard is awful. I bought a
Fitbit to track sleep (I also have insomnia and coincidentally poor vision)
How can we get Fitbit to make these changes?
Best Answer
0 Votes
The weird thing is that three days ago I went to Fitbit feedback and emailed my concerns. Yesterday and today I have received sleep data much like I used to but with even better data. Weird!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

There’s an update to the app today, will see if makes any improvement

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just re-downloaded App - absolutely no difference at all!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Where did you email your concerns because my screen has not reverted to the
previous one?
Best Answer
Neither has mine.
Best Answer

I also want to have the estimated oxygen variations to be shown in the graph again instead of just saying high or low! That’s one thing I look at on a daily basis and am so upset it’s gone!

Best Answer

How can I print (or export) my sleep data to print for my doctor?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Absolutely agree!! Let us have the previous sleep dash board back. So much easier to read. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, checked last night - shows sleep started at 22.15 and ended 03.54. I got up to go to the bathroom then went back to sleep until about 6. On the old version it would so the interval as awake then back to sleep

Best Answer

Unfortunately my fitbit VERSA 2 is no longer recording my sleep or heart rate.  I have tried all the steps and was dismayed to learn Google had something to do with my beloved FitBit no longer working.  Google someone, somewhere dropped the ball. You messed with the number 1 thing that set fitbit apart.  You will lose my business but not before I leave a Google review of this product. 

Best Answer