Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google pixel 6a and versa 3 watch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got a new phone and have been trying to swap my versa 3 watch over from my samsung A23 to my Google pixel 6a and it won't sync up. I have disconnected it from my previous phone and removed it from the devices on the app. The watch isn't even coming up on my available Bluetooth connections on my phone. The app was installed yesterday and I still can't connect them. I'm on the latest android 13 system update so was wondering if it could be that? Help please 😂

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I have a Sense 2 paired with pixelAndroid 13, and no problems. Versa 3 or Sense 2 should be same same.I would try to perform a factory reset on the Versa.

Fitbit user since September 2019
Sense2 Sense, Charge3, Android, Windows
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Jess107  - changing phones can be problematic. Make sure you unpaired the Versa 3 entries from the old phone and/or turned it off.

On the new phone remove any Versa 3 Bluetooth entries.

In the Fitbit App, click profile photo and "+ Set up a Device" and replace. This will add it back and setup Bluetooth entries.

If not working logout of the app and restart both phone and watch and repeat the process.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wasted about 50 hours over two weeks trying to get a NEW Pixel 6a to even see my Versa 3... never happened.

Yes, yes, yes I did factory resets a zillion times each day for two weeks on both the Pixel 6a AND the Versa 3.

I am VERY familiar with Android phones and Fitbit devices.

I returned the Pixel 6a and now I am worried to even buy a new phone to replace my Moto G7 Play.

Best Answer
0 Votes

"should" is just a guess on your part.👎

Best Answer
0 Votes