Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green screen, switching on and off every few seconds

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi 

I have read all the other post and followed the instructions, holding the button for ten seconds, trying to change the clock face ( it won't detect) my Fitbit so that's not possible. 

Screen yesterday was black and then would show the fit bit symbol for a few seconds then go off 

Today I have a green screen with lines all over like a broken alien tv it only shows for a few seconds then goes back to black 

Any advice on what I can do at all, literally lost without it 😭 

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@J01988 

Unfortunately it sounds like yet another dead FitBit device... I think your only hope is that it's still under warranty and you can try to get a new one 😪

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was dreading that answer 😭 how do I even find out if it's still in warranty 🤣 

Best Answer

@J01988 ... You're probably going to have to try and contact FitBit support which can be a real challenge these days.

I've decided to get rid of my FitBit Charge and now use a competitor's product which I really like.  That said I also have a first generation FitBit Aria scale that I purchased years ago and it still works (although it tells me I'm "overweight" 🤣🤣🤣) so I continue to use it.  That said if it continues to tell me I'm fat, then I might toss it out as well!!!  LOL 😆 

Best Answer
0 Votes