Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR not tracking/lights stopped flashing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update: 2/19/19

Hi Versa Fam!

We're aware of an issue where some of you may be experiencing issues with your Versa no longer tracking heart rate (HR) and the lights below on the sensor don't flash.

If you come across this problem, please give the watch a restartWe suggest charging the watch to a full battery and monitoring the HR behavior afterward. 

Just to make sure we have all the bases covered, double-check that you have Heart Rate turned "On" under the Settings app. 

Image from iOS.jpg

If your watch still isn't recording your HR, please let us know and we'll connect you with our Customer Support team. 

Thanks for your troubleshooting efforts! We'll be around if you need us. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
273 REPLIES 273

My heart rate numbers stopped as well....what is up? Cannot find answer.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My versa just started doing the same thing, no BPM registering and lights are not blinking on the back of the device.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My heart rate is not working anymore

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine heart beat stopped at 7+pm last night and still not working.Flashing lights not working either as said by others.  Feel like I’ve tried everything except rebooting all over again 

UPDATE:

Ok, I fixed mine by switching off and then on again.Press left hand button and bottom left at same time - wait until logo comes back on - a few seconds then go back on again- courtesy of a Fitbit help item 

Best Answer

This worked!!! Thank you!!!

Best Answer

Thank you. That worked. 

Best Answer

It didnt work on mine.

Best Answer

Same here it stopped working today

Best Answer
0 Votes

Turning it off and back on again worked Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
Its working now. Thanks Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8, an AT&T 5G Evolution smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue that just started today.  What is going on?  This is ridiculous, you spend all this money for a device and it doesn't work.  Garbage!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you it is now working you explained it better then the help site on Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
That work. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve just recently had this issue and I’m not sure why 

reads my heart rate and hen just stops period 

won’t work until I re set my watch 

Ive done this twice a day for the past three days 

Is this a software issue or is my device faulty ? 

Who can I send it to , to see if there is a fault in my watch ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done this and mine still does not work. It stopped working on 13th.

Best Answer

Thanks for the thanks folks. I should also add that I lost my sleep data and a whole day of steps data when mine went down - anybody else ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me, too. Started yesterday. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That worked. Thanks.

Best Answer

Thank you! That worked for me.

Best Answer

That worked for me too.  Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes