Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR off the scale and CS no help

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, had my versa for 2 months, was fine for 1st 2 weeks then hr monitor went mad. Constant green flashing lights even when I'm not wearing it. Apparently I'm doing 600+ minutes of high intensity exercise per day and burning super  amounts of calories. Obviously not the case - contacted fitbit on every platform available and just keep being told they are aware of problem and working on it. No offer of replacement considering it's not fit for purpose, just a glorified watch which I didn't want, now waited over 6 weeks. Wanted something to accurately monitor my stats. Very mad and disappointed but have no clue about next move. Any ideas anyone? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

If you have rebooted it several times your only other option is to return/replace.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have asked for a replacement and they refused as said was an issue that needed an update and so I would have to wait. I'm really p****d off if I'm honest. It is not fit for purpose, was bought (I've now checked) 18/04/18 and not worked for most of it

:rainbow: Kirsty :rainbow:
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for replies,have figured out that swimming has broken it (which is the reason I bought it) and it's now on its way back to see if it can be repaired. 

Best Answer
0 Votes