Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR reading is way off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I went for an 8 mile run today. My testing heart rate is 49-52. The app said my HR was in peak for over an hour during my run and said my max was 197. I have been running for a year with my Blaze and I log 2-15 minutes in peak on a run with the highest HR being around 167. This is clearly off... how can it be fixed. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

agree...the machine reading and the followup manual reading at the doctor's a month ago had my hr at 39 bpm..My polar strap generally has me between 40-55 when not exercising; the versa has me between 60-70.  The exercise rates actually seem reasonably accurate though i haven't compared it with the polar h10 simultaneously yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you get a satisfactory answer to this post? My Versa is wildly wrong a lot of the time. Exercise produces very high HR, which throws off calory counts (I think). I am keeping my Versa just fro the timers and the visibility in sunlight. Otherwise it's pretty useless.

@acbdparker wrote:

I went for an 8 mile run today. My testing heart rate is 49-52. The app said my HR was in peak for over an hour during my run and said my max was 197. I have been running for a year with my Blaze and I log 2-15 minutes in peak on a run with the highest HR being around 167. This is clearly off... how can it be fixed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes